Australian’s love affair with coffee doesn’t look like a trend that is going to end any time soon. New coffee shops are popping up in nooks and crannies daily in cities and suburbs across the country. In addition to serving the best coffee, cakes and cookies, café owners must provide the best environment for their customer to enjoy their food, beverages and experience.
A comfortable environment includes:
- The right lighting
- Comfortable seating
- Charging stations
- Wifi and
- Noise control
Noise control in coffee shops used to be all about the customer experience when chatting to their friends or the barrister. Now, coffee shops are so much more than a place to eat and drink. In many spaces, you will find customers sipping their beverage while on a zoom call, talking to clients, writing content or sending emails.
Now, when looking at noise control, the café owner must consider conversations amongst patrons as well as making their space comfortable for the writer in the corner or the manager on a zoom call.
Owning a coffee shop is no longer just about serving the best coffee in town!
Avenue Interior Systems solutions
Avenue Interior Systems worked with Pump Coffee to help solve their noise control concern. They had regulars who had told the managers they would no longer dine in due to the din they were experiencing. Customers changing their behaviour can lead to a downturn in business – they may start by taking their order away. Still, eventually, they may find somewhere more comfortable for them, and will not come back.
Avenue supplied and installed Calando Absorptive Panels on the ceiling and one wall to reduce the excess noise. Calando Panels are made from recyclable polyester, are lightweight, semi-rigid, impact-resistant, and incredibly durable. They have high levels of sound absorption while allowing aesthetic appeal for any application.
The solution was to make sure the ceiling panels blended into the ceiling; as such, they are white. The wall panels are brown to match the couches and create a decorative statement.
Solving noise control concerns in your café doesn’t need to be complicated.
A four-step process is all that you need:
- Call Avenue Interior Systems on 1300 827 177
- We will work with you to determine if you require an AcousTech assessment, site visit or we may ask you to send some photos and dimensions of the space.
- Approve your solution
- Supply and installation
Solutions we may recommend for your coffee shop include:
- Calando Panel – a customisable and stylish acoustic panel option. Calando Panel can be plain, wrapped in coloured fabric, or even printed to make acoustic artwork!
- Calando Booth – a small sound-absorbing booth for people wanting to experience the atmosphere but maintain some privacy for their workspace. The booth comes in three easy to assemble pieces and is available in a variety of colour options to match your décor.
- ECOArch – an aesthetic, on-trend sound-absorbing panel for ceilings or walls. The design of ECOArch is not to blend in – it adds a decorative element to your café furnishings while controlling reverberant noise.
The team at Avenue Interior Systems understand the evolving café space and can provide you with a variety of solutions for your niche of the market. Contact us today on 1300 827 177 or email email@example.com.