Meeting the challenge of excess noise in community venues
This edition of the Ultimate Guide to Noise Control is designed to specifically address the challenges and concerns around noise faced by administrators and workers in public spaces.
It's packed full of information that can help improve the acoustics in an office, multi-purpose hall, foyer or library.
The Ultimate Guide contains:
- Creating acoustically sound public spaces
- How to overcome excessive noise
- The difference between echo and reverberation
- Defining the Lombard effect
- Case Study: Reducing reverberation in a learning and lifestyle facility
- Case Study: Improving acoustics for a regional cultural centre
- Case Study: Improving acoustics for a regional cinema
- A Noise Awareness checklist, and
- The products you will need to improve hospital acoustics.